It is a beautiful thing when you find something that is both healthy and delicious. That was the experience my husband and I had when we tried out this idea for a sweet potato rub. It turned out to be amazingly delicious!!!! Have it for a healthier dessert, starter, snack or side dish.
4 small sweet potatoes
4 Tb EVOO
1 t chili powder
1 t cinnamon
2 t sugar
- pre-heat oven to 450. Pour 2 Tb of EVOO onto a cooking sheet and let it sit
- Wash, peal and slice the sweet potatoes into small bite size pieces and place into a medium size bowl. (Note: the thinner and smaller you make the pieces the crispier they will be).
- Add the other 2 Tb of EVOO, the chili powder, cinnamon, and sugar to the sweet potatoes. Mix well.
- Pour the sweet potatoes onto the cooking sheet. Be sure to have them as separated as possible.
- Cook for 20 min. Be sure to let them cool before serving.
Leave a Reply